The MSc in International Economic Relations and European Union Studies (IEREUS) is offered as a Double Degree program by our School of International Business and CITY College, University of York Europe Campus
Description of the MSc. program (basic elements):
This Master program offers students the knowledge and skills to critically engage with International Economic Relations, EU public policy and global governance issues. It is based on four pillars: knowledge, skills, experience, and career opportunities.
Knowledge: The MSc IEREUS degree provides knowledge on International Economic Relations and European Union Studies and highlights issues of EU policies and global governance. Students become familiar with the most important current socio-economic and political issues in the region and become equipped with the necessary knowledge to deal with new global challenges.
Skills: The MSc IEREUS degree offers an array of skills, including critical thinking, writing, presentation and communications skills, as well as employment skills, such as problem solving, crisis management and negotiation.
Students can undertake an agreed internship with a company, NGO, international organization, local or national government authorities, as part of their degree.
In a highly volatile and ever-changing international environment where the European Union remains one of the world’s centers of socio-economic and political activity, knowledge on EU and global issues has become increasingly important to both academia and industry. The program offers students the necessary knowledge and skills to critically engage with International Relations, EU public policy and global governance.
Moreover, through the internship students have the opportunity to expand their network and gain valuable work experience.
Graduates can pursue an exciting career in international organizations, NGOs, local and regional government agencies, business, consultancy, and further academic degrees (PhD).
Why choose this master program?
- Degree from the University of York, one of the world’s top universities from UK in International Relations and European Union Studies.
- Degree from the Romanian-American University, the best private university from Romania in International Economic Relations and European Union Studies
- Double Degree in International Economic Relations and European Union studies combining academic knowledge and work experience;
- Internship with a company, NGO, international organization, local or national government authorities;
- Enhancement of industry-related skills (political communication, negotiation skills, crisis management);
- Highly qualified staff;
- Study in an international and multicultural environment providing networking opportunities.
- Discount for early registration in the first academic year;
- International professors for courses included in the curriculum, in addition to numerous other guest courses, with free attendance from RAU students;
- Career counseling after graduation for all students interested to work in Romania
- International exchange programs available all over the world
- International activities in the campus (conferences, round tables, workshops, festivals, job fair, etc.)
- Scholarships based on academic performance are available for 10% of the students in each program
Get Started Today!